TOW SAFE WITH TOWLOCK™
Slip a TOWLOCK™ over your towball and attach the towrope. Will not slip off or jerk free from any vehicle’s towball no matter what the pulling angle of the towline is.
- Will not jump off when tow lock goes slack, or when towing over bumpy ground
- Complies with lawful and safe towline connection requirements
- Easy to fit and to remove by hand. No tools are needed
- Locks the TOWLOCK™ device in place
- Simply hook or shackle towline/towrope/strop/steel cable to TOWLOCK™
EVERY TOWBALL NEEDS A TOWLOCK™
- Private vehicle breakdowns and vehicle assists in mud, sand, snow, ice, floods
- Commercial vehicles, rescue services and tow truck operators
- Emergency Services – fire, police, ambulance, energy, councils, communications, military, doctors, veterinarians, etc
- Farm quads and ATV’s, tractors, utes
- Boat launching and retrievals
- Off Roaders and recreational 4x4s
CONNECT SAFELY WITH TOWLOCK™
TOWLOCK™ fits to all 1 7/8 inch or 50mm towbars.
To fit TOWLOCK™
Slide spring over towball making sure spring is positioned at rear of towball. DO NOT OVER STRETCH SPRING.
Attach D clip/tow rope clip to large end of TOWLOCK™.
To remove TOWLOCK™
Push TOWLOCK™ forward then lift TOWLOCK™ off towball